The Black Ambition HBCU Prize
Black Ambition’s focus is on Black and Latinx entrepreneurs from Historically Black Colleges and Universities. In addition to our previously stated criteria, eligible participants include:
- Current undergraduate or graduate students (part time or full time)
- Recent Alumni (graduated within last 2 years)
- Former students (attended in last 2 years, with at least one year of course credits)
This is a tiered Prize, and multiple teams will be selected to receive funding at different levels. Eligible applicants can only apply to one of the two Black Ambition HBCU Prize tracks.
- The Black Ambition HBCU Early Business track is for ventures that have raised no more than $1M in dilutive funding to date. This category is for projects that have shown progress against the venture concept (tested the concept, working prototype, minimum viable product). These ventures will compete for up to $100,000 in funding.
- Prizes will be awarded as cash and, in some instances, investments. Any earnings from investments will be used to support Black Ambition’s ability to offer Prizes to future entrepreneurs.
- Establish which suits your business model, and apply today!